Personal Injury Lawyer in Atlanta
In Atlanta almost everyone drives, takes the bus, rides a bike, or uses some sort of vehicle to get around the city. Because of this, traffic accidents are very common. Many of these accidents are minor but sometimes a serious accident can occur, leading to death or serious injury. Accidents can happen on anything from a truck to a bike to a motorcycle and of course a car. Traffic accidents can also be caused by drunk drivers or outside sources like an unsafe road. Regardless of what causes it, if negligence is involved and you are the victim, you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a traffic accident, call The Berry Law Group today. Our personal injury lawyers serve clients in the Atlanta area who need compensation for their injuries after being a victim of a car or traffic accident. Auto insurance companies try to make it difficult for you to collect the money that you deserve, especially when it is a large sum associated with medical bills and time missed from work. AAtlanta personal injury lawyer can help you get the compensation that you deserve while making the process easy. We have experience in dealing with insurance companies and know how to get you the most money as quickly as possible.
Traffic Accident Lawyers
There are many causes of traffic accidents. It does not matter what kind of vehicle you were in when you were injured, pedestrians and motorists are all entitled to compensation when they have been victims of negligence on the road. Some of the most common types of accidents include:
- Car Wrecks – This is probably the most common type of traffic accident in Atlanta. Car wrecks can happen for a number of reasons like a distracted driver or car problems. It doesn't matter the reason, if you were injured by a negligent driver, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycles are even more dangerous than cars because of the lack of safety features on a bike and nothing separating your body from the road. Drivers need to watch out for motorcyclists at all times because the laws of the road apply to motorcycles just like they do to cars. Sadly accident involving a motorcycle can be more serious than with a car. Even a bump at fairly low speeds can send a motorcyclist off of their bike and into the road causing serious injuries and even death.
- Truck Accidents – Large trucks pose a big threat to cars on the road. Because of their size, cars are generally damaged a lot more than a truck in a collision. There are a number of ways that truck accidents can happen, many of them due to a truck driver's loss of control or inability to handle such a large vehicle.
- Bike Accidents – People riding bicycles need to be treated like other vehicle even though they move at slower speeds. Bikes must stay on the road and are not legally allowed to be on the sidewalk. Therefore, a bike being in in the way of a driver is not a valid excuse for passing them illegally or trying to run them off of the road. Even a minor accident can be deadly for a bicyclist as they have little to no protection. This means that drivers should exercise extra care when encountering a bicyclist and to not do so could be seen as negligent.
- Bus Accidents – Bus accidents can happen with any type of bus including MARTA, Greyhound, school bus, etc. Whether you are in a vehicle that is hit by a bus or on the bus when it is in a collision, you should be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Buses are large vehicles that must maneuver through tight city roads. Still that is no excuse for an accident. A claim against an Atlanta public bus can be tricky, so make sure you speak to a personal injury lawyer right away.
- Drunk Driver Accidents – Car accidents caused by negligent drivers are the liability of the negligent party. When the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the charges are even greater. Drunk driver accidents can be even more serious than most car accidents because a driver under the influence is often driving extremely recklessly.
- Uninsured Motorist Accidents – With all of the accidents listed above, compensation is the responsibility of the negligent party's insurance. But what if they do not have insurance or they do not have the coverage to cover all of your injuries? In these cases you would have to look to your own insurance to see if you have uninsured or under insured motorist protection. This complicates the matter because you would be looking to your own insurance to get compensation. A personal injury lawyer can make this process easy for you and get you the maximum compensation for your case.
- Unsafe Road Accidents – Sometimes traffic accidents are caused by the road. This can be for a number of reasons like misplaced or non-existent signs, a poorly constructed road or a poorly maintained road. These cases can be hard to prove and you will need an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help you cut through the red tape and get your compensation. At The Berry Law Group, our lawyers know how to investigate the scene and look for other accidents that have occurred there in order to prove that an unsafe road was responsible for your injuries.
Hiring an Atlanta Car Wreck Lawyer
The personal injury lawyers at The Berry Law Group want to help you with your traffic accident case. We believe in getting justice for our clients and will work diligently until we do. Other law firms work simply to get a settlement and are happy with any amount, but at The Berry Law Group we want to make sure you are happy with your results. That is why we prepare every case for trial from the beginning. We research the scene and speak to accident reconstructionists. If you want the best legal representation for your car wreck or traffic accident case, look no further than The Berry Law Group. Call us today for a free consultation.